Fluke 62 Infrared Thermometer Series
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a new nist-traceable calibration Certificate with data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument Meets manufacturer's specifications. Your instrument is ready to Use day one meeting most quality system standards
- 10:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
Publisher: Fluke Corporation
Details: IP54 rated for water and dust resistance. Features. Withstands a 9.8 foot drop Test. temperature range 62 Max -22 to 932 Max -22 to 1202. adjustable emissivity. Hi and low alarms. dimension - 6.8 x 3.3 x 2.9 in.