Fluke 709H Loop Calibrator with HART communication
- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Small rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communication
- 24 V DC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
Publisher: Fluke Corporation
Details: The Fluke 709 Precision Loop Calibrator and 709H Precision HART Loop Calibrator (the Product or the Calibrator) can be u sed for installation, calibration, and troubleshooting of field transmitters, valves, and other control system components at process plants. Primary functions are source and measure mA signals in the 0 mA to 24 mA range. The Product can measure 0 V to 30 V and produce 24 V dc loop power. The 709H includes HART communication functionality and supports a select set of HART universal and common-practice commands. The Product can be used as a loop calibrator or basic function communicator.