Fluke 87V Family
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a new nist-traceable calibration Certificate with data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument Meets manufacturer's specifications. Your instrument is ready to Use day one meeting most quality system standards
- Measure up to 10 a, 20 a for up to 30 seconds
- Selectable filter for accurate Voltage
- Input alert provides audible warning against wrong Use of input Jacks
Publisher: Fluke Corporation
Details: Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic Test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.