Fluke 87V/IMSK Industrial Digital Multimeter with Fluke i400 Clamp Meter Combo Kit
Color: Industrial Multimeter Service Kit
- Fluke-87V Multimeter with temperature frequency, capacitance 250 µs peak min-max
- Fluke-i400 AC 400A Current Clamp, Companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC
- 22 of the most useful accessories for making measurements in low energy, electronic applications
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Limited Lifetime warranty on Fluke-87V and 1-year warranty on accessories
Details: Fluke 87V/IMSK combines the 87V Multimeter with the i400 AC Current Clamp. Together they provide the ability to troubleshoot most industrial problems, providing you with the functionality you need to effectively do your job. Additionally, the 87V/IMSK kit represents a significant savings over buying the items separately. This kit also includes the 80BK-A thermocouple bead probe, TL75 test leads and AC72 alligator clips. Fluke-87V Multimeter has the ability to measure temperature frequency, capacitance 250 µs peak min-max, 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits. It has a unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment. Fluke-i400 AC 400A Current Clamp is a companion to your DMM to measure up to 400 A AC. It has a 1mA/Amp output that guarantees easy reading on you meter. It is the only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V safety rating. This clamp is specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape. It contains 22 of the most useful accessories for making measurements in low energy, electronic applications. Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to calibration and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.