General Tools 102 0-Inch to 1-Inch .001-Inch Graduation Micrometer
Brand: General Tools
- A practical and economical measuring devicefor beginners and hobbyists; Well-suited for use in training programs,general toolroom and machine shop use and automotive work
- Micrometer range is from 0 to 1 inches; Accuracy guaranteed to .001 inches
- Satin chrome thimble and barrel witheasy-to-read black contrasting graduations
- A special wrench is included for simple zero adjustments; Features ground and polished carbide measuring faces
- Engraved graduations are shown on the micrometer barrel; Also provides a lock for repetitive measurement
Publisher: General Tools
Details: General Tools Utility Micrometer is a practical and economical measuring device that is ideal for both beginners and hobbyists. The easy to use tool is perfect for use in training programs, general tool rooms, machine shops and automotive work. Features a durable satin finish, friction thimble to per MIT consistent measurements and machine cut graduations for hassle-free readings. Designed for precise readings with accuracy up to .001". Includes hex wrench allowing for simple zero adjustments. Ranges from 0" to 1".
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS