General Tools 505 Cordless Precision Engraver with Diamond Tip Bit
Brand: General Tools
- PROTECT AND IDENTIFY- engraving tool enables precision cordless engraving with permanent identifying markings by anyone; from DIYers to the professional technician
- ENGRAVING DIAMOND TIP BIT- using a standard 3/32-inch engraving diamond tip bit and safe fingertip controlled on/off switch
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES - endless applications include engraving tools, sporting goods, toys, phone chargers and the delicate personalization of jewelry, watches and glassware. Also practical as a wood engraver, or part of a metal engraving kit
- HOLDS LIKE A PEN- compact engraver has ergonomic tri-lobal grip and precise fingertip control; etching tool has a lightweight aluminum body
- POWER- Engraving pen has a 20,000 RPM Motor to engrave glass, metal, ceramic and plastic, only using two included AAA batteries
Publisher: General Tools
Warranty: 1 year parts
Details: This New And Exciting Tool Enables Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere By Anyone From Professional Technicians And Mechanics To Homeowners And Diyers. Users Can Protect All Types Of Valuables With Identifying Markings And Even Perform Delicate Personalization Of Items. Designed In-House By Generals Engineering Team (Patent Pending), The Engravers Powerful 20,000 Rpm Motor Is Powered By Just Two Aaa Batteries And Enables Engraving In Glass, Metal, Ceramic And Plastic. An Aluminum Body Offers Superior Durability And The One-Of-A-Kind Tri-Lobe Ergonomic Grip Provides The Ultimate In Comfort And Ease-Of-Use. Features & Benefits : , Diamond Tip Bit , Precision Cordless Engraving Anywhere. Use On Metal, Plastic, Ceramic Or Glass Surfaces. Protects All Types Of Valuables. Uses Standard 3/32" Engraving Bit , Aluminum Body 20,000 Rpm Motor 2 Aaa Batteries (Included).
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS