General Tools 870 E Z Pro Mortise and Tenon Jig
Brand: General Tools
Color: Gold Metallic
- This trailblazing tool provides a quick and easy, all-in-one solution to cut both a matching mortise and tenon with a single inexpensive jig
- This product is easy to use easy to install and highly durable
- Included are the bushings for also producing 3/8" and 1/2" joints
- Compact and portable design for use in shop or at work sites made of solid 6063 aircraft grade aluminum
- Create 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch mortise and tenons
- Includes 1/4-inch high speed upcut spiral bit, bushing guides for 1/4-inch 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch tenons.
- This unit can easily handle wood stock ranging from `/2-inch to 1 1/2-inch thicknesses and can cut multiple mortises in a single long piece
- Integrated clamps and swing arms align and secure wood for accurate joints
Publisher: General Tools
Warranty: 1 year parts
Details: This Trailblazing Tool Provides A Quick And Easy, All-In-One Solution To Cut Both A Matching Mortise And Tenon With A Single Inexpensive Jig. Designed In-House By Generals Engineering Team, The Model 870 Jig Is Ready To Use Right Out-Of-The-Box To Produce 1/4" Mortise And Tenon Joints For Cabinets, Furniture And Frames. Included Are The Bushings For Also Producing 3/8" And 1/2" Joints. Using A Plunge Router With The Jig, Woodworkers Can Cut Fully Aligned Mortises And Tenons Ranging From 1/4" To 1/2" Wide And From 1 To 3" Long. The Unit Can Be Mounted Directly On A Workbench Or Onto A Board That Can Be Clamped In A Vise Or To A Bench. The Mortise & Tenon Joint Has Been Used For Thousands Of Years. But Not Until Now Did Someone Figure Out A Way To Provide A Quick And Easy, All-In-One Solution To Cut Both A Matching Mortise And Tenon With A Single Inexpensive Jig. The General Ez Pro Mortise & Tenon Jig Is The Answer. The Jig Comes Completely Assembled And Is Ready To Use Right Out-Of-The-Box To Produce The Widely Used 1/4" Mortise And Tenon Joint. Using A Plunge Router With The Jig, Woodworkers Can Quickly And Easily Cut Both Mortises And Tenons Ranging From 1/4" To 1/2" Thick And From 1" To 3" Wide. The Unit Can Easily Handle Stock Ranging From 1/2" To 1-1/2" Thick And Can Cut Multiple Mortises In A Single Long Piece.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS