General Tools DCS600A Waterproof Borescope Video Inspection Camera with 1m Long & 8mm Diameter Camera Head
Brand: General Tools
- The DCS600A Waterproof Video Inspection Camera/Borescope is ideal for plumbing, automotive, HVAC/R and general inspection applications. Generals unique Waterproof Video Inspection Cameras make it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water without worrying about dropping or dunking grip or monitor. Other "waterproof"inspection cameras lack watertight grips and monitors.
- 8mm diameter, 1 meter (3.3 ft.) long, far-focus probe with adjustable LED lighting and a depth of field of 2.4 inches to 10 feet (60mm to 3m).
- Monitor is a 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD. Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA).
- VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixel) camera lit by four adjustable-brightness LEDs. Camera field of view: 54.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (not included); includes 3 probe tip accessories, video cable, custom molded plastic case and 1 year warranty.
Publisher: General Tools & Instruments
Why use a borescope video inspection camera?
General Tools borescope video inspection cameras allow you to use a camera and small probe to see into tight spaces. They are perfect for looking into a crowded modern engine, to locate clogs inside pipes or to look behind the wall through a small hole. Ideal for busy craftsmen, professionals and DIYers. How can you benefit from a “waterproof” console and scope? Generals unique Waterproof Video Inspection Cameras make it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water without worrying about dropping or dunking grip or monitor. Other "waterproof" inspection cameras lack watertight grips and monitors. Allows a diver or snorkeler to view inspection video under water in real time; ideal for marine search and rescue operations.
• Grip, probe and monitor with 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD are leakproof to depth of 1m; all three components will also resist leaks at depths up to 2m for up to 1 hour • 1m long x 8mm diameter far-focus P608-1SR probe with IP67 rating and VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixel) camera lit by four adjustable-brightness LEDs; longer, thinner, articulating and pipe and duct probes are available • Video shown on monitor can be zoomed up to 4X and inverted 180 • Three useful probe tip accessories (45 mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup) • Choice of five menu languages
• Probe type/diameter/length: Flexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/1m (3.3 ft.) • Camera depth of field 2.4 in. to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m) • Camera field of view: 54 • Camera resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) • Display type/size: Color TFT/3.5 in. (89mm) • Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) • Operating temperature 14 to 122F (-10 to 50C) @ <85% RH • Weight of grip and console: 1.1 lb. (500g) • Power source: Four "AA" batteries (not included)
• 4.1 x 7.0 x 5.3 in. (104 x 178 x 135mm) for grip and console
• Grip, monitor and P608-1SR probe • Three probe tip accessories • A/V cable • Custom hard plastic carrying case • User’s manual • 1-year limited warranty
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS