General Tools DCS800 Rugged Performance Recording Borescope Video Inspection Camera
Brand: General Tools
- General Tools Rugged VGA Recording Video Camera Borescope System is the ideal instrument for inspecting hard-to-reach and hard-to-see areas. Probe and stainless steel camera head areIP67 water, oil and dust-proof. Console is rated IP55 and 1m (39 in.) p-proof.
- Flexible-obedient camera probe is 1m, (39 in.) long, 5.5mm, (0.22 in.) diameter with 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) resolution camera lit by four LEDs. This industrial tool has been used in the following fields: automotive, plumbing, construction and restoration, and HVAC/R.
- Records VGA or QVGA resolution video clips and still images using familiar menu-driven user interface. Saved video and photo files incorporate real-time brightness, zoom and mirroring adjustments made prior to recording or "on the fly". Saves on 4GB SD memory card and includes USB cable for uploading/viewing media on SD card to PC without ejecting card.
- The video inspection system combines a handheld VGA resolution recording video borescope console with General's P16181SR-M QVGA resolution probe.
- Video borescope comes with a custom hard plastic carrying case, and a 1 Year Limited Warranty; powered by 4 AA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Publisher: General Tools & Instruments
Why use a borescope video inspection camera?
General Tools borescope video inspection cameras allow you to use a camera and small probe to see into tight spaces. They are perfect for looking into a crowded modern engine, to locate clogs inside pipes or to look behind the wall through a small hole. Ideal for busy craftsmen, professionals and DIYers. How is this model more rugged than our other models? This console is drop-proof to 1m (39 in.). Also, included is an adjustable hand strap to secure the device while you work.
• 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD • 1m, (39 in.) long, 5.5mm, (0.22 in.) diameter flexible-obedient probe with 320 x 240 pixel (QVGA) resolution camera lit by four LEDs • Probe and stainless steel camera head areIP67 water, oil and dust-proof. Console is rated IP55 and 1m (39 in.) p-proof • Console is compatible with high-performance articulating and non-articulating probes, VGA resolution P16PIP pipe & duct probe, and longer and thinner QVGA resolution probes from General • Records VGA or QVGA resolution video clips and still images using familiar menu-driven user interface. Saved video and photo files incorporate real-time brightness, zoom and mirroring adjustments made prior to recording or "on the fly" • Three options for mirroring live video: horizontal, vertical, or both • 4GB SD memory card • Analog video out jack and cable with RCA plug • USB cable for uploading/viewing media on SD card to PC without ejecting card • 90 mirrored probe viewing tip • Adjustable auto power off triggering time • Choice of 27 menu languages • Custom hard plastic carrying case
• Display size and type: 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD • Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA) • Video file format: .avi • Photo file format: .jpg • Video zoom options: 3.0X, 5.0X • Video out formats: NTSC and PAL • Console operating temperature: 32 to 140F (0 to 60C) • Probe length/diameter/type: 1m, (39 in.)/5.5mm, (0.22 in.)/flexible-obedient • Diameter of camera head with thread protector:6mm (0.23 in.) • Probe depth of field/field of view: 0.25 to 12 in. (6.4 to 300mm)/60 • Probe operating temperature: -4 to 140F (-20 to 60C) • Power source: Four "AA" batteries (included)
• 5.5 x 4.6 x 1.7 in. (140 x 116 x 42mm) for console
• Console • 5.5mm diameter x 1m long QVGA resolution flexible-obedient probe • 90 mirrored probe viewing tip and thread protector • 4GB SD memory card • USB and A/V cables • Batteries • Adjustable hand strap • Custom hard plastic carrying case • User’s manual • 1-year limited warranty
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS