General Tools IRT659K Infrared Thermometer, K Type Thermocouple, 12:1
Brand: General Tools
- Class 3R
- Infrared thermometer measurement range is -58 to 1202 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 to 650 degrees Celsius)
- K type thermocouple measurement range is -146 to 2498 degrees Fahrenheit (-99 to 1370 degrees Celsius)
- Thermometer measure is K-type thermocouple with 0 to 500 degrees F (-18 to 260 degrees C) range
- Digital thermometer automatically stores last 10 readings for recall
- Thermometer automatically holds measurements and displays minimum/maximum/average/difference session values
- Thermometer has adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0 (in 0.01 steps), settable high and low temperature alarms and auto power-off
Publisher: General Tools Mfg Co In
Details: General's IRT659K 12:1 Infrared Thermometer with K Type Thermocouple and Adjustable Emissivity is ideal for isolating overheated electrical components and hot spots, troubleshooting HVAC/R and automotive systems and performance-testing motors and boilers. Includes 1 9V battery, user's manual and K probe enclosed in pouch.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS