General Tools MMD8P Precision Multi-Species Wood Moisture Meter
Brand: General Tools
- The new Wood Moisture Meter from General Tools features an industry first 1.54" yellow OLED dot matrix display
- Select and measure moisture content of 48 species of timber and wood
- Includes user pre-settable selections with auto power off, buzzer sound, and 99 stored memory and recall
- First moisture meter with super bright and sharp OLED dot matrix display
- Incorporates 48 industry-standard moisture-resistance curves
- Also measures and displays ambient temperature (in Fahrenheit or Celsius) and relative humidity (RH)
- Measurements can be compensated for ambient temperature, improving precision
- Features 99 record memory with manual or automatic (time-based) recording
Publisher: General Tools Mfg Co In
Details: General's MMD8P Precision Multi-Species Wood Moisture Meter is ideal for measuring the moisture content of 48 specific types of wood or lumber, with temperature compensation. It features an industry first 1.54 inches yellow organic light-emitting diode (OLED) dot matrix display (128 x 64 dot) for extra clarity under outdoor light conditions, and to offer information in more vivid form. You can toggle through the 48 clearly displayed species of wood on the OLED screen and measure moisture with confidence of accuracy. Has user pre-settable selections with auto power off (APO), buzzer sound. 99 stored memory and recall. Also measure ambient temperature and humidity for background reference. Features pin type measurement. Single point calibration check block included. Uses industry leading methodology and calibration curve. Includes 1 9V battery, custom hard carrying case, user's manual and 1 year limited warranty.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS