General Tools VM8205SD Vibration Meter, With Data Logging SD Card
Brand: General Tools
- Vibration probe measures acceleration or velocity; included magnetic base facilitates attachment of probe to metal parts or machine housing
- Measurement range for acceleration is 0.5 to 199.9 m/sec2, 0.05 to 20.39 g, 2 to 656 ft./sec2 and accuracy is +/-(5% of reading + 2 digits)
- Measurement range for velocity is 0.5 to 199.9 mm/sec, 0.05 to 19.99 cm/sec, 0.02 to 7.87 in./sec and accuracy is +/-(5% of reading + 2 digits)
- Automatically logs measurements at sampling time settable from 1 second to 1 hr.; supports manual data logging and changing of SD card storage location
- Displays minimum/maximum readings and holds any RMS reading; features big (2.5 inch) front-panel green backlit LCD and auto power off function
Publisher: General Tools
Details: General's Patented VM8205SD Data Logging Vibration Meter with Excel Formatted SD Card accurately measures a machine's acceleration and velocity to determine if it is within operational parameters. Measures acceleration in m/sec2, g (gravitational force) or ft./sec2 and velocity in mm/sec, cm/sec or Inch/sec. Included magnetic base facilitates attachment of probe to metal parts or machine housing. Features big (2.5 inch diagonal) front-panel green backlit LCD that is easy to read. Displays maximum and minimum readings and holds any RMS reading. Automatically logs measurements at sampling time settable from one second to one hour. Also supports manual data logging and changing of SD card storage location. Includes hard carrying case, vibration sensing probe, magnetic base, 2 GB SD memory card, user's manual and 1 Year Limited Warranty. Power source is 6 AA batteries or optional 9VDC AC adapter.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS