Handheld HD Borescope Inspection Camera with Color LCD Screen, IFM Optics Digital Endoscope Semi-Rigid Snake Camera Kit with LED lights, Up to 6 Hours Working Time, with Tool Box(3.22ft)
Brand: IFM OPTICS
- RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Camera and LCD combined into one; weighs only 0.7 lb; no need to connect to a phone; the inspection camera provides stable camera performance and it is easy to use for both the young and old
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 6 hours of battery life; lengthy operating time to finish all your work; the high strength endoscopic camera is sure to meet all your needs even over longer usage periods
- ADJUSTABLE 2.3-INCH LCD: 640 x 480 resolution; contrast ratio, image direction and brightness can be adjusted at the press of a button; 8 levels of LED brightness for visibility in darker areas; a clear picture that adapts to different environments
- WIDE APPLICATION: IP67 waterproof rating and various accessories included; the borescope with additional light can be used for checking house internals, machinery, and even retrieving rings
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE: The IFM fiber optic camera comes with a 12-month warranty and lifetime maintenance policy for peace of mindWORRY-FREE PURCHASE: The IFM LCD Inspection Camera comes with a 12-month warranty and lifetime maintenance policy for peace of mind
Details: IFM Optics is dedicated to providing you with the best in inspection cameras, allowing you to see where the naked eye cannot, and assist in completing jobs that cannot otherwise be done with hands alone.
The inspection camera can be used to inspect HVAC units, ventilation pipes, machinery, cars, boats, aircraft engines, and a whole host of other hard-to-reach areas, as well as retrieving lost keys or rings within small pipes.
Built-in Screen: 2.31" TFT Color LCD
Effective Pixels: 640 x 480
Imaging Sensor: 1/9-inch CMOS
Brightness: 220 CD/㎡ (TYP)
Dimensions of Handle: 257 mm x 92 mm x 44 mm (Excluding Flexible Tube)
Tube Length: 3.22 ft/980 mm
Tube Specification: Flexible
Waterproof Rating: IP67 (For Lens/Tube Only)
Dimensions of Tube: 8 mm x 980 mm (Including Camera)
Working Time: 6 Hours (Max.)
Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C/14 °F to 122 °F
Operating Humidity: 15~85% RH
Power Source:4 x AA batteries (1.5 V x 4) (Not Included)
Net Weight: Approx. 311 g/0.7 lb
1 x IFM Optics LCD Endoscope
1 x Carry Case
1 x Flexible Endoscope Tube
1 x Double Hook
1 x Single Hook
1 x Magnet
1 x Mirror
2 x Rubber Rings
1 x User Manual
Every IFM Optics LCD Endoscope comes with a 12-month warranty and lifetime maintenance policy for peace of mind.
# During operation, it is normal that the camera will become hot due to the illumination of the LED light. Please pay attention to safe use under these circumstances.
# The flexible endoscope cable is an optical fiber cable. Do not forcefully fold the endoscope tube to a diameter of less than 110 mm. Properly store in the provided carry case after use.