Innovo Medical Digital Forehead and Ear Thermometer 2017 Model - Temperature and Fever Health Alert Clinical Monitoring System for Children and Adults - CE and FDA Cleared
- DUAL MODE - The only thermometer that you will ever need. Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children over 1 year old)
- RELIABLE AND ACCURATE - Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and accurate when used in accordance to instructions. Infra-red lens upgraded in all 2016 and 2017 models.
- QUICK AND EASY - Just press Head for forehead measurement and Ear for ear measurement. Results displayed on screen instantly.
- READINGS RETRIEVAL - Can store and recall up to 20 readings. Display reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT - The #1 recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians.
Release Date: 2017-08-02
Details: We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. That is why the Innovo Dual mode infra-red thermometer INV-EF100 is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age above1) AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users the freedom to choose between two modes. In version 2.0, we listen to our customers and upgraded the infra-red lens to make it more sensitive and accurate than before. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, the INV-EF100 has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials. Only available to doctors and medical professionals previously, we are now bringing this technology to you. Try our trusted thermometer by doctors and pediatricians.
Dual mode thermometer - Measure temperature via forehead and ear
Accurate and reliable - Utilize newest infra-red detection technology
Upgraded software - NO waiting in between measurements
Easy mode of operation
Safe and Hygienic
20 readings memory recall
Measures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
Alarm when temperature exceeds 99.5°F
Comes with 2X AAA batteries that will last thousands of readings
When taking temperature from different parts of your body, it is normal to obtain a slight variation in the temperature readings. An ear (tympanic) temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature, whereas the forehead skin temperature is usually 0.5-1°F (0.3-0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature. Therefore, it is NORMAL to get 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) difference between an ear and forehead measurement. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
Regular cleaning of the sensor lens is recommended to get accurate results. Please note that any debris and/or oil on the sensor lens will cause inaccurate readings. To clean, swab the lens with a cotton swab, preferably moistened with rubbing alcohol. Then wait 5-10 minutes for the alcohol to dry completely before using the thermometer. A clean sensor should be reflective and gleaming.