MJB5099-63 5" Dial Stem Thermometer 50 to 300 °F / 10 to 150 °C
These rear connected bimetal thermometers are economic and ideal for applications that can accept a fixed back connection. These instruments are provided with an external recalibrator on the rear of the case, for easy temperature adjustment. The hermetically-sealed, stainless steel case prevents moisture from entering into the instrument and fogging the lens, thus allowing the operator to obtain clear, accurate readings.
- CASE & RING: Hermetically sealed 300 series stainless steel.
- LENS: Double strength glass standard, with polycarbonate (250 °F maximum range) optional.
- DIAL: Aluminum with white finish and black markings.
- POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: Furnished standard with external recalibrator on rear of case.
- CONNECTION: 300 series stainless steel, 1/2" NPT.
- STEM: 300 series stainless steel, Ø 0.250".
- ACCURACY: ±1% full range (ASME B40.3 Grade A).
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250 °F (-40 to 120 °C)
Stem Lengths can vary based on your needs. Please select a stem length to finalize your order.