Moisture Meter by ennoLogic - Digital LCD Pin Type 7 Material Settings - Use for Wood Cement Mortar Brick Drywall Carpet - Backlight Hold Max Min Air Temperature and Holster - eH710T
Color: black red
- Pin-type moisture meter with ROBUST WELL-MOUNTED PINS and a LARGE BACKLIT LCD display that is easy to read even in dark and hard to reach places. Great small handheld tool for many industrial and home inspection uses.
- Features 7 MATERIAL SETTINGS to measure moisture of firewood logs, carpet, sheetrock, cement, gypsum, mortar, bricks, and other materials.
- Get the maximum heat out of your firewood by making sure it's properly seasoned (15-20% moisture content). Check softwood and hardwood lumber for woodworking projects. Probe floors and walls for flood damage and leaks. Detect water in walls if you suspect a burst frozen pipe or mold. Check moisture levels of floor boards, subfloor and concrete before installing wood flooring.
- The ennoLogic moisture detector is a professional instrument that produces accurate, stable and repeatable readings, and does not give widely varying results. Do make sure you select the correct material setting, which includes two different types of wood, and five building materials including cement, mortar and bricks. The meter has an exceptionally wide range, it can measure moisture levels as low as 0.1% in certain building materials, and 7% for wood.
- Use the handy HOLD function to freeze a reading for later viewing, and MAX and MIN display to evaluate a range of measurements. Includes AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR that can be configured to read Celsius or Fahrenheit. Temperature unit and last used material setting is remembered after power off. Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included), auto-power off after 10 minutes. Large protective cap and quality padded holster make storing, carrying and transporting this handy little gadget a breeze.
Publisher: Cascadia Innovations
Details: More than just a Moisture Tester for Firewood
Measuring moisture content of all kinds of wood and building materials is easy with the ennoLogic moisture meter eH710T. Simply take off the protective cap, press the Power button, select your material type and push the two pins of the meter into the material you want to measure. A couple seconds later the device will display the moisture content on its large easy-to-read display with a wide viewing angle.
Taking measurements in hard to access area, like the back of your firewood shed? Use the Hold button to freeze the value and read it later when you can look at the display. Turn on the backlight if it's dark. Want to know the range of moisture values taken at various locations? Use the Min and Max display feature of the ennoLogic moisture meter. Even includes an air temperature sensor. And for added convenience, the settings you used last will be remembered the next time you use the meter.
The ennoLogic eH710T comes with a 10-Year Warranty, a Hassle-Free Replacement Guarantee, and a Risk-Free 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- Material 1: Beech, Spruce, Larch, Birch, Cherry, Walnut, Carpet (8.8 ~ 54.8%)
- Material 2: Oak, Cedar, Maple, Ash, Douglas Fir, Pine, Meranti (7.0 ~ 47.9%)
- Material 3: Cement, Concrete, Plaster, Drywall (0.9 ~ 22.1%)
- Material 4: Anhydrite (0.0 ~ 11.0%)
- Material 5: Cement Mortar (0.7 ~ 8.6%)
- Material 6: Lime Mortar (0.6 ~ 9.9%)
- Material 7: Brick (0.0 ~ 16.5%)
- Temperature: -10..50°C, + 14..122°F
- Resolution : 0.1%; 0.1°C; 0.1°F
- Accuracy : ±2%; ±1°C
- Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries, auto-power off
- Size : 121*55.5*28mm
- Weight : 115g (including batteries)
- Package includes one eH710T, Holster, 3x AAA batteries, and user manual
Click the Add to Cart Button Now or Buy with 1-Click Checkout.