NOROTOS USGI Titanium RHNO II Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Rhino Mount for ACH PASGT MICH Helmets
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
Details: Building on Norotos' legacy product the Standard Rugged Helmet Mount, the RHNO II H for HORN style NVGs delivers rugged reliability and safety infused comfortable longevity into an elegantly engineered superior helmet mount solution. With already 100,000 units U.S. Military deployed, the U.S. Army approved RHNO II has met and exceeded all requirements in raising the standard for helmet mount qualifications. Ergonomically optimized for safety, RHNO II features an intuitively user-friendly operational experience with a customizable fit. The lower profile stow position provides a heightened compact silhouette and a center of gravity promoting natural head and neck alignment thereby greatly reducing muscle strain and fatigue. Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable patented innovation permits infinite adjustment within a static range of motion secured with positive-lock, offering the mechanical advantage of exceptionally customized performance. In the process, maximizing safety and field longevity through a high strength yet lightweight material build and Anti-Wobble optimized stability incorporating a superior degree of tolerance control.