PRC20 Thermocouple Calibrator
Provides a calibration source and measures 8 thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N) with one meter that provides precision output displayed as °C/°F or mV. Common Applications include:
- Lab and Field Calibration and Verifi cation Operations
- of Sensors, Thermocouple Probes, Controllers, Panel
- meters & Testing tools.
- Engineering Research and Design
- Manufacturing and Test Engineering
- Temperature Control Process Troubleshooting
Please allow 3 business days for us to ship this item.
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD with thermocouple type indication.
- High accuracy calibration function simulates precision thermocouple outputs for use in calibrating thermometers, transmitters, controllers or recorders.
- Displays output in terms of millivolts or temperature based on thermocouple tables.
|Type J||-58 to 1832°F||(-50 to 1000°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type K||-58 to 2498°F||(-50 to 1370°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type T||-184 to 752°F||(-120 to 400°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type E||-58 to 1382°F||(-50 to 750°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type C||32 to 3182°F||(0 to 1750°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type R/S||32 to 3182°F||(0 to 1750°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Type N||-58 to 2372°F||(-50 to 1300°C)||0.05% rdg ±1°|
|Voltage||-10.00mV to +60.00mV||10μV||10μV ±1d|
|Resolution||0.1° (up to 999.9) or 1° (over 999.9°) for J, K, T, E ; 1° for R, N; 0.5° for C, S|
|Input Impedance||10 MΩ|
|Sampling Time||4 times/second|
|Dimensions||6.3" x 3.2" x 1.7" (159 x 80 x 44mm)|