Rigol DS1104Z Plus 100 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 Channels
- 100 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with 4 channels plus 12 Mpt memory and connectivity and 1 GSa/sec sampling. Also includes port for logic analyzer for the MSO Upgrade Kit. Future purchase of the MSO Upgrade Kit turns this into a MSO1104Z.
- 4 Channels, 100 MHz Bandwidth and 16 digital channels
- Digital Logic Connector for optional MSO upgrade: RPL1116
- UltraVision: Deeper memory(Standard 12 Mpts, Upgradeable to 24 Mpts)
- UltraVision: Up to 30,000 wfms/s Waveform capture rate
Details: Rigol DS1104Z Plus 100 MHz Digital Oscilloscope Best Selling Oscilloscope The DS1104Z Plus is a high quality 4 channel 100 MHz oscilloscope with a 1G Sa/s real time sampling rate. This scope also includes a 7' WVGA intensity graded color display for easy viewing. The DS1104Z Plus features an easily accessible source control button and 4 easy to access analog channel ports. With an industry leading 12 Mpts memory (upgradeable to 24 Mpts) and a waveform capture rate of up to 30,000 wfms/s, the DS1104Z Plus is a great solution for nearly any application. *Image shown is with Optional MSO Add-on Kit: RPL1116 DS1104Z Plus Features 100 MHz Analog Bandwidth Total of 4 Analog Channels 1G Sa/s Real-time Sample Rate Expandable to 16 total digital channels with optional upgrade Maximum Waveform Capture Rate of up to 30,000 wfms/s Includes 4 RP2200 150 MHz Passive HighZ Probes Low noise floor USB Host for Thumb Drive Large 7 Display 12 Mpts of Memory - upgradeable to 24 What makes the Plus so special? The new Rigol DS1104Z Plus now features a digital logic connection next to the USB port. Simply by purchasing the MSO Upgrade Package, users will now have the equivalent of Rigol's MSO scopes. This connection allows users to unlock an additional 16 digital channels on their oscilloscope. UltraVision Rigol's innovative UltraVision technology provides a deeper memory depth of 12Mpts standard and is upgradeable to 24 Mpts (with purchase of MEM-DS1000Z). The DS1104Z Plus also provides the ability to quickly focus in on certain piece of a recorded waveform. UltraVision x Full Visibility x Full Visibility The large 7 display of the DS1104Z Plus, with a resolution of 800 X 480 pixels makes it possible to view all channels on a single screen. This makes for better usability and more efficient analysis