Ryobi P165 One+ Lithium Ion Battery and Charging Kit: Includes 2 x P191 3.0 AH 18V Batteries, 1 x P117 Charger, and 1 x Contractor's Bag
- 1 x P117 BATTERY CHARGER: This charger can fully fuel a 2 amp hour Ryobi battery, like the P102, in as little as 30 minutes
- 2 x P191 LITHIUM ION BATTERIES: The P191 is a 3 amp hour battery with a flat standing base. It is perfect for free-standing LED lights and other power tools in Ryobi's One+ lineup. It can also work in temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius)
- FUEL GAUGE: Both the batteries and charger sport a fuel gauge that keeps you posted on how much power remains in 25% increments
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P117 is compatible with the other batteries in Ryobi's One+ line. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CONTRACTOR'S BAG: A bag is included in this kit to store the charger and batteries with room leftover for other jobsite accessories like bits or fasteners
Details: When it comes to power tools, there is little more important than a good battery. With this P165 kit from Ryobi, you'll have two of them, along with a charger and a bag to keep it all stored snugly. The batteries, model number P191, are a couple of 3 amp hour behemoths that can charge anything in Ryobi's One+ system comprised of LED lights, power drills, circular and reciprocating saws, and other tools that will take care of a variety of jobs on the diy and professional jobsite. The charger has the model number P117. It can charge 2 amp hour batteries in as little as thirty minutes. It also has onboard brackets that allow it to be mounted to nails or pegboards to fully optimized storage. The contractor's bag has padded sides and a tough zipper keeps your tools protected, whether it's in storage or on the go. With all of these Ryobi pieces, you'll be prepared for whatever task comes your way.
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.0 x 4.5 inches