Siglent SSA3021X-TG Digital Spectrum Analyzer 9KHz-1GHz WITH Tracking Generator
- The included Tracking Generator with a front panel output allows you to make swept measurements for frequency response analysis.
- 10 Hz 3dB resolution bandwidth
- Low phase noise, excellent amplitude accuracy & wide frequency range
- Very sensitive with a low noise floor, DANL
- Low third-order intercept point
Details: Siglent's SSA3021X Spectrum Analyzer covers signals in the 9 KHz - 2.1 GHz range and measures the magnitude of an input signal versus frequency over the full frequency range of the instrument. It is ideal for measuring the power of the spectrum of both known and unknown signals. Analyzing electrical signal spectra helps characterize wireless transmitters or other electronic devices, determining dominant frequency, power, distortion, harmonics, bandwidth, and other spectral components of a signal that are not easily detected in time domain displays. The SSA3021X Spectrum Analyzer is light weight (10lb) and small size (15.5" x 8.2" x 4.6"), with a user friendly interface on a large 10.1" TFT LCD. It features 256MB of internal storage memory, with up to 32GB supported externally via the USB port.