Testo 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer
- Built in Vacuum Gauge -- Robust valve block with 4 connections and built in sight glass
- 2 temperature probe inputs for simultaneous real-time calculation of superheat and subcooling
- Readings are displayed within seconds -- Compact design for ease of use, transport and setup
- Large easy to read back-lit display -- Robust housing that protects the analyzer -- 40 Refrigerants stored eliminating the use of PT charts
- Perform leak tests on AC/R systems with temperature compensation, insuring accurate results
Details: The Testo 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer four valve manifold with a built in vacuum gauge is the next high performance, low cost Refrigeration System Analyzer from testo. The built in vacuum gauge allows the technician to know when they have reached the limits when evacuating a system. Building upon the easy to use platform designed by Testo, the 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer has 2 NTC temperature probe inputs and can simultaneously calculate superheat and subcooling in real time. The 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer is ideal for servicing, maintaining and commissioning all types of air conditioning systems. The 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer will also perform leak tests on AC/R systems with temperature compensation, insuring accurate results. The 557 Refrigeration System Analyzer retains the robust housing that protects the analyzer from the everyday bumps and drops.