TL1R Reference Thermometer
Product OverviewThe TL1-R thermometer is a compact reference thermometer with accuracy comparable to instrument systems costing twice as much. It has all the features of our standard TL1-A plus a higher level of accuracy. It can be used in applications where extreme accuracy is required. The TL1-R is also perfect for metrology applications and as a calibration reference thermometer. It is an extremely accurate portable hand held instrument that is ideally suited for field applications and indoor laboratory uses.
The TL1-R uses a precision, 200 Ohm wire wound platinum resistance temperature sensor and attains its high accuracy through our proprietary calibration algorithm.
Standard 5-point Calibration Report, Nominal Points -4 °, 32 °, 120 °, 200 °, and 300 °F. Report also available in equivalent °C temperatures.
- LCD with 0.25 inch characters
- Trend Indicating Arrows
- Low Battery & Fault indication
- Auto Off after 20 minutes or continuous operation
- Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Average Reading
- Switchable in Units of °F or °C
- Display hundredths or thousandths resolution
- Stainless Steel temperature sensor;
- Standard Sensor length 8" (20cm)
- Standard diameter 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Sensor mount acetyl plastic
- Electronics and display in 3.5" x 1.2" anodized Aluminum enclosure
- Molded Silicone seal.
- Highly durable display window, graphics and membrane switches.
- 4 ounces, 124 grams
- Resolution 0.001 Degrees
- Standard Calibrated Range: -4 to 300F, -20 to 150C T
- Accuracy Tolerance: ±0.07 °F ±0.04 °C
- NIST Traceable Report of Test
- Temperature Time Constant:
- 19 seconds in circulated water bath
- (63.2% response to temperature change)
- Microcontroller and precision 20-bit A/D converter, FLASH Memory
- Recommended Ambient Temperature Range for Best Accuracy 32 to 112 °F, 0 to 44 °C
- 200 Ohm, Wire-wound Platinum RTD
- Immersion depth 4", 11cm
- 2 AAA Alkaline; Duracell MN2400
- Over 200 hours Service Life at 70 °F, 21 °C
- Battery Operating Range -4 to 130 °F, -20 to 54 °C
Note: Battery may not provide adequate power if ambient temperature is below -4 °F, -20 °C or above 130 °F, 54 °C
Specifications subject to change.