USB Microscope 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal Stand, Compatible with Mac Window 7 8 10 Android Linux by Sunnywoo (Black 1)
Color: New Version (Black)
- USB Digital Microscope is good for Inspection dissection/examination, Plant dissection/examination, Skin examination, Scal examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection,Collections/Coin Inspection,Printing Inspection,PCB or PCBA Inspection and so on.
- Compatible with Mac, Window XP and above, Linux. This microscope doesn't work with iPhone cellphone.
- This magnification only support Android smartphone which has OTG function
- Built-in 8 LED lights, digital microscope's 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness
- Connected to the devices, you can use the software to record the micro world, capture screenshot and record video. Besides you can use the Windows software's measurement function to measure the least bit
Details: Note: Focus Wheel can be used on ALL devices. But SNAP and ZOOM button can only be recognize on window system as the software was wrote by our company, and android APP (mac system doesn't need software) is common in the market so it can't recognize the SNAP and ZOOM command.
Amcap is a professional window software designed for window xp/vista/7/8/10. You can get the package from CD or contract us for the downloading link.
Mac users can use the Photo Booth to use this microscope directly.
Please scan the code above or search "CameraFi" on google play to get the app installation.
This microscopes can be used with the default Camera app that comes with Chrome.
Raspberry Pi: Working with the current version of Raspbian Jessie.
Focus Range: from 10mm to 250mm
Frame Rate: Max 30f/s under 600 Lus Brightness
Magnification Ratio: 40x to 1000x
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG or BMP
Light source: 8 LED (adjustable by control wheel)
PC interface: USB2.0
Power source: 5V DC from USB port
Operation system: Windows 7 8 10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.5 or above, some of Android mobiles, Linux, Chrome Bundle software: MicroCapture with measurement & calibration function
System Requirement Pentium Computet with 700M Hz &Above, 20M HD Space
CD ROM Measure Tool: Micro-Measure (It can measure Length and diameters, angle, the perimeter, area, etc)
1x USB Microscope
1x Metal Tripod 1x CD Driver 1x Ruler
The software DOES NOT WORK. Scope works just fine with demo software from a separate vendor, so, yes, the problem is with the software.