VANTAKOOL Digital PH Meter, 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC (Blue) (Blue)
- ✧ Wide Use: Ideal for Household or Laboratory Use, Suitable for Testing Ph Balance of Drinking Water, Pool, Aquarium, Ro System, Spa, or Hydroponics; Appropriate for Wide Range of Applications
- ✧ Fast and Accurate: Ensure Your Pool, General Hydroponics Ph or Even Drinking Water Has a Perfect Ph Balance and Safe for Use with Vantakool Tester Precision Ph Accuracy. Vantakool Tester Has a Sensitive Electrode Sensor to Read Accurate Ph Levels. The Included Detailed Manual Will Show You How to Get the Best Accurate and Stable Reading
- ✧ Auto Calibration: The Vantakool Ph Meter Has an Auto Temprature Compensation Feature That Adjusts to Water Temperatures and Water Quality to Give Ph Readings Almost Instantly. As Well, You Can Calibrate the Tester with One Touch Button Using Vantakool Buffer Powder.
- ✧ Automatic Temperature Compensation: ATC Accounts for Changes in Temperature Automatically
- ✧ Included: Come with 1x Vantakool Ph Meter, 1x User Manual, 2x 1.5v Lr44 Button Cells(Build-in); 1-year Warranty.
Digital PH Meter Water Tester
This pH meter is affordable and useful for those who need a PH tester for household and laboratory use.
It's not only ideal for household or laboratory use.
Also suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, food Project, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
■ Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH
■ Resolution: 0.01 pH
■ Accuracy: 0.01 pH
■ Batteries: 2X 1.5V LR44 (included)
■ Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
■ Dimensions: 15x2.5x1.3cm/6x1.1x0.5 inch
■ Net Weight: 52g/1.83 oz
▼ STEP 1: Turn open pH meter, Clean the electrode in distill water
▼ STEP 2: Immerse the electrode in pH 6.86 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 3: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 6.86pH and steady
▼ STEP 4: Clean the electrode in distill water and dry it, immerse the electrode in Ph 4.00 standard buffer solution
▼ STEP 5: Press the "CAL" button. Wait until the display digital is 4.00pH. Then complete pH 4.00 calibration
▼ STEP 6: Clean electrode and dry it, put the meter into PH 9.18 standard buffer solution. Check if reading is correct between 9.17-9.19pH
▶ 1 x PH Meter
▶ 1 x Carrying case
▶3 x PH buffer powder
▶ 1 x User's manual
▶ Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
▶ Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
▶ Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again.
▶ Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to recalibrate the meter