VantaKool Digital PH Meter, PH Meter 0.01 PH High Accuracy Water Quality Tester with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium Water PH Tester Design with ATC(Yellow)
- ✔ AUTO CALIBRATION: The VantaKool digital pH meter has an auto temperature compensation feature that adjusts to water temperatures and water quality to give pH readings almost instantly. You can calibrate the pH water tester with one touch button using VANTAKOOL Buffer Powder.
✔ WIDE USE: Pocket-size VantaKool digital pH meter is the ideal test kit for home and laboratory uses. Ideal use to test for water, pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics, food, wine and beer making and more.
- ✔ AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION: No need to worry about the temperature of testing liquid, as this pH water tester has built in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation, so that it can accurately determine pH value of the sample at any temperature in a range of 0°C - 80°C (32°F - 176°F)
- Here are some troubleshooting steps:
1.-If the VantaKool digital pH meter does not calibrate, then please clean the electrode with distilled water, then blot the water that covered on the electrode by filter paper. For the calibration method of 6.86 buffer powder, completely put the whole package of 6.86 powder powder into a clean 250 mL of glass beaker, add 250 mL of deionized water to the beaker powder, stir until the powder has completely dissolved, then press one time calibration key, putting the ph tester into the 6.86 solution, shaking the container slowly and calibrating until it stayed in the 6.86 number after waiting for numerical stability, then clean the electrode of ph tester, and blot the solution. Same operation steps about the calibration method of 4.0 buffer powder. Finally, put the ph tester on original glasses to test if the result is accurate or not. As long as the number is in the reasonable range that ups and downs, it can be as a kind of phenomenon. Afterwards you can test the power of hydrogen well.
- More troubleshooting steps:
2.If pH water tester does not stay calibrated: Tests are erratic despite using same samples. Because the accuracy of PH is 0.01, the glass electrode is more sensitive to changes in the surrounding environment So reading jump is normal in the air or water You could please place the ph meter into the water, standing for 2 minus, the ph meter will slowly become stable
3.Even After couple of tries if its stuck at 0 no matter how many times you reset it, then Please take off the battery and then try again.
- ✔ FAST AND ACCURATE: Ensure your pool, general hydroponics ph or even drinking water has a perfect pH balance and safe for use with VANTAKOOL Tester precision pH accuracy. VANTAKOOL Tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels. The included detailed manual will show you how to get the best accurate and stable reading
✔ MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS: Come with 1x VantaKool PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x PH Buffer Powders; 1-Year Warranty.
Model: 2017 updated Version
Measuring Range: 0-14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ±0.1 pH（20°C )
Use Environment: RH 95%, 0-50℃（32～176℉ )
Battery: 2×1.5V LR button cell
Weight: 1.76 OZ
✅High Quality and Durable
It's highly accurate for measuring range of 0-14 PH, 0.1 PH resolution, measure & display pH result simultaneously with LCD display, reliable and quick reading.
✅ Easy to Use
You just remove the protective cap and immerse the PH meter electrode in the solution and turn on the PH by "ON / OFF" switch to be measured. Beats the heck out of trying to see the colors of a litmus strip.
✅Easy to Calibrate
You can simply follow the instruction on the provided packet of solution 4.01 or 6.86, immerse the PH tester in the solution until numbers get stable..
► 1 x PH Meter
► 3 x Calibration packets
► 1 x Carrying case
► 1 x User's manual
► Clean the electrode with distilled water every time before and after use
► Be careful with the glass probe since it may be a little fragile when you use.
► Remember to gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth when you're done before capping it again.
► Open the battery case or replace battery, then need to re-calibrate the meter