Water Quality Test Meter Pancellent TDS PH EC Temperature 4 in 1 Set
- [ Convenience Use ] 5 Seconds know water quality, Accuracy, Faster. This set Combo of TDS PH EC Temperature. Also it have Best Price, Trustable Quality, all make it be your FIRST water quality Test.
- [ How Accuracy? ] PH resolution is 0.01pH,accuracy ±0.05pH.TDS:0~9990ppm,Conducitivity:0~9990us/cm,Accuracy:±2%.This's same as big brand resolution in Amazon, but Pancellent test only need half price of them.
- [ Lasted Model ] PH pen have AUTO CALIBRATION function, not need any kind of screwdrivers to calibrate the pH pen tester.TDS pen have Lock & auto shut off function.
- [ Pocket Portable ] Small size but Suitable for testing pH balance of drinking water, pool, aquarium, RO system, Spa, or hydroponics.
- [ Money Back Guarantee ] Pancellent (Plan of excellent) to provide 30 days Money Back Guarantee and 120 days Replacement Service.
Publisher: Pancellent Inc.
Details: Little Money to Know Water Quality
The Pancellent TDS EC PH Meter set is a professional digital water tester.
Application: pure water production and drinking, tap water, well water, sea water, fish tank water,
swimming pool water, amniotic fluid early break, soil, aquaculture, food processing, saliva,
enzyme, chemical experiment, ionized water, PH value of human urine and so on.
PH Meter Specifications:
Measure Range : 0.00 - 14.00 pH
Resolution : 0.01 pH
Accuracy : ± 0.01 pH
Automatic Temperature Compensation : 0 - 60 ℃ / 32 - 140 ℉
Calibration : Two Points Automatic Calibration Button
Button battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44(keep using more than 500 hours)
TDS EC Temperature Meter Specifications:
Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
4 Display modes: press SHIFT button: TDS - ppm & °C, EC - µs/cm & °C, TDS - ppm & °F, EC - µs/cm & °F.
5 minute Auto Shut Off feature, so battery won't run down.
Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm TDS: 0 - 9990 ppm (parts per million) Degrees
Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
Accuracy: ± 2%
Net weight: 55g
Size: 154 x 30 x 14 mm
Tips:TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water.
1 x PH Meter
1 x TDS EC Temperature Meter
2 x Calibration packets
2 x User's manual
Pancellent was a registered brand in United States and European Union. It mean plan of excellent.
We are doing our best to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.
All our product have 30 days Money Back Guarantee and 120 days Replacement Service.