Wood Moisture Meter, Digital 4 Calibrated wood groups Wood Moisture Detector, 2 pins Wood Portable Moisture Tester Water, HD Digital LCD Display with one 9V Battery(Included) Range 0% - 99.9%
- Measure range : 0 - 99.9%; Resolution : 0.1% ; Accuracy: ±0.5%.
- Two integrated pins(6.10mm/0.4in) into the wood to assure the highest accuracy of your measured moisture readings.
- Four measured wood species for you select: A is for Teak, Afrormosia, Walnut etc; B is for White Poplar, Keruing etc; C is for Lauan, Ash, Elm etc; D is for Basswood, Larch, Pine etc.
- HD Digital LCD Display to clearly show the measurement,Hold the current data.
- Power supply is one 9V battery (Included) and auto power off functions.
Four Optional Measured Wood Species
You choose A or B or C or D wood groups depend on the object density to be measure.
The object is denser, you should choose the more latter wood group.
※A is for Teak, Afrormosia, Walnut etc.
※B is for White Poplar, Keruing etc.
※C is for Lauan, Ash, Elm etc.
※D is for Basswood, Larch, Pine etc.
This instrument is a conductivity moisture meter specially designed for the wood industry.
It's used to measure the water content of wooden, fibrous objects, such as wood ware, bamboo ware, cotton, tobacco, paper, carton, medicinal materials etc.
Range: Wood 0 ~ 99.9%
Display: Large LCD characters display
Power supply: One 9V battery (Included)
Operating temperature: 0 to 40℃ (32 to 104℉)
Electrode length:10mm (0.4in)
Auto power off: After approx. 15 minutes
Measurement principle: Electrical resistance
Electrode pins: Integrated
Meter housing: ABS plastic
1* Digital Moisture Meter
1*English Operation Manual
1. The electrode measurement pins are extremely sharp. Take care when handling this instrument. Don't let children play. Don't point pins at humans or animal to avoid the injury of others when using it. Cover the pins with the protective cap when the instrument is not in use.
2. When LCD displays low battery icon, replace the battery as soon as possible.
3. The item is not water-proof. Please dont leave it in the rain or water. Remove the battery and store the instrument in a dust-free environment and avoid sunlight when not in use.