Compact, slim pen style pocket thermometer with thin probe tip for fast response. This Comark PDT300 pocket digital thermometer is now WATERPROOF and meets FDA guidelines to test thin foods with a 1.5mm tip! Re-calibrate by merely submerging tip in proper ice water bath and holding down the button for 8 seconds.
- Temperature Range -58 to 300 °F (-50 to 150 °C)
- ±2 °F Accuracy
- Field Calibratable
- Response time better than 6 seconds
- Stainless Steel Probe - 2.75" Length
- Probe tip reduced to 1.5 mm
- Perfect for use as a precision pulp thermometer
- °F/ °C switchable
- Auto Shutoff - After 35 Minutes
- Low Battery Indication
- Slim profile fits flat in pocket
- Data hold to freeze a reading
- Withstands constant use in wet or humid conditions
- BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Includes LR44 Battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Need battery #
This information is in the specifications tab of the item on our website, which can be found here: https://techinstrument.com/products/pdt300-waterproof-pocket-digital-thermometer. It takes an LR44.
Love this product. Fast delivery
Very fast shipping
Love this thermometer!! Fast display
PDT300 Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer
Pros: instant read is INSTANT, several helpful programming features, case won't slide off and get lost, easy to clean. Lasted for 3 years before started to malfunction. Long battery life.
Cons: won't fit in my chef coat arm pocket (have tried it with several; i keep it in my pant pocket). Can be annoying to reprogram (not intuitive to me--for example, changing from F to C is not obvious).
Just bought a second one.