SAM800IND Heat Index Meter with Temperature and Humidity
The SAM800IND Heat Index Meter is ideal for supervisors seeking to monitor indoor or outdoor conditions to ensure worker safety.
- Heat index
- Ambient temperature
- Relative humidity (RH)
- Dew point
- Adjustable set-point for Heat Index DANGER icon and audible alarm
- Min/Max memory + data hold
- °F/°C switch
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- NIST calibration is available
- Ambient temperature measurement range/resolution: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)/0.1°
- Ambient temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- RH measurement range/resolution: 0 to 100%
- RH measurement accuracy: ±3% of reading from 10 to 90%RH; ±4% of reading elsewhere in range
- Dew point measurement range/accuracy: 32° to 140°F (0° to 60°C)/±3%
- Heat index range/accuracy: 70° to 115°F (21° to 45°C)/±3%
- Display size and type: 1.4 in. diagonal LCD with two 4-digit lines
- Auto power off: After 20 minutes of inactivity
- Power source: Non-rechargeable "CR2032" Lithium-ion battery (included)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.