The RF314-TC Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated.
WiFi Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe
The RF314-TC Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. Data is transmitted wirelessly via a WiFi network to a PC and viewed using free Software available to download. During configuration the Data Logger will search for an existing wireless network while physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network.
If the Data Logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the Data Logger can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The RF314-TC Data Logger is supplied with a Thermocouple Probe and can be used with a range of probes from Comark Instruments in a variety of food production and food service temperature applications.
This RF314-TC Temperature Data Logger with Thermocouple Probe is a low powered battery device with a battery life of 3 months to one year, depending on transmission rate. The battery can be recharged via a PC or by mains power using the RF320 (UK/US) Power Supply Unit, which is available as an accessory.
- Measurement range -454°F to 2372°F / -270°C to 1300°C (probe dependent)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Easy data logger set-up using free PC software application
- Temperature data logger with K type thermocouple probe
- Supports J, K, N, T type probes
- Temperature selection in °C or °F
- Data can be viewed via the graphing tool or can be exported to MS Excel
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Max and Min readings
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant
- Protection rating IP55
- Capable of logging greater than 1 million data entries
- Memory stores all data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected
- Fully featured LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port used for recharging (can only be recharged when the unit
is between 0 to 40°C / +32 to 104°F)
- Supplied with removable thermocouple probe, micro USB lead and Wall Bracket
|Battery Life||3-12 months depending on frequency of transmissions|
|USB supply voltage||5V (typical)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F|
|Logging rate (user configurable)||10 seconds to 12 hours|
|Transmission period (user configerable)||1 minute to 12 hours|
|Temperature measurement range (probe dependent)||-270°C to +1300°C / -454°F to +2372°F|
|Temperature measurement resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature display resolution||0.1°|
|Temperature accuracy (probe dependent)||±1.5°C / ±1.8°F|
|Supplied probe temperature Accuracy||±1.5°C / ±1.8°F|
|Supplied probe temperature range||+32°F to +482°F|
|Supplied probe length||1.5m|
|WiFi Compliance||IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks (MS-CHAPv2, PEAP, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.