DFP450W-0-8 Dishwasher Safe Thermometer with Temperature Alarm
The Cooper-Atkins DFP450W Digital Pocket Test with adjustable Temperature Alarm was specifically designed for the harshest foodservice environments. The Instrument can be programmed to provide a visual alarm (blinking display) once the set temperature is reached. The initial default alarm temperature is 140oF (60oC). Potentially hazardous mercury thermometers are often used to check the extreme water temperature of commercial dish water. Eliminate the risk of a mercury spill; this digital thermometer with alarm stores the maximum heat registered and is waterproof. Guaranteed Accurate for Life means there is no need of field adjusting of calibration settings and no risk of introducing error into the instrument.
- Alarm Adjustable Temperature Alarm
- Response Time Reduced tip for delicate products and quick (<6 seconds) response time.
- Maximum and Minimum Temperature Memory, plus Hold Mode
- F/C Switchable Yes
- Calibration Accurate for Life
- Auto Off After 10 minutes of non use
- Warranty Lifetime warranty
- Certifications NSF, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Temperature Range -40° to 450°F (-40° to 232°C)
- Temperature Accuracy ±2°F from 0° to 350°F / ±1°C from 18° to 177°C
- Ambient Temperature Range 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
- Resolution 0.1°
- LCD Height .25" (6.35cm)
- Waterproof Rating IPX7 Waterproof Rating - Dishwasher Safe
- Housing Material Anti-microbial additive
- Sensor Type Thermistor
- Response Time < 6 seconds
- Shaft Length 4.75" (121mm), .75" (19mm) tip
- Shaft Diameter 0.046" (1.19 mm) at Sensor
- Battery Type 1.5v LR44
- Battery Life 500 hrs
- Weight 0.7 oz
- Dimensions 1 5/16" x 3/4" x 6 1/4" (33.3 mm x 19 mm x 158.8 mm) (w/sheath)
- Precision pulp thermometer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Fast shipping, gives fast reading, works like a charm
I've been in the food service business for the past 46 years. The last 29 years have been spent as a food service inspector for a rural health dept..
Finding a better food thermometer was a quest for many years. I found the DFP450W about 15 years ago and have used nothing else since. I carry two of them and when working I use them constantly. If you're looking for a good workhorse food thermometer, try these.
DFP450W Waterproof Thermometer with Temperature Alarm
bought to confirm that my aquarium thermometer sucks and my infrared was accurate. Both confirmed, this thing nails your temp. Get it!
Fantastic products! Always pleased!
Great service and product. Very reliable and good quality. Got them 1 day later but is worth.
This thermometer is the best instant thermometer that I've used, I say that because I had the same thermometer prior to purchasing this one four or five years ago. It's accurate, quick, and easy to use. The original battery lasted the entire time I had it. And it has a lifetime warranty which I had forgotten about but as good as this one was for me it was nothing to purchase another one. I was very happy with it and I thing you would be also.