The DM450 features a 2" diameter polycarbonate lens and is stainless steel with bright buffed finish. Front flange with three (3) .156" diameter holes equally spaced on a 2.625" diameter bolt circle.
- Temperature Range: -40 ° to 450 ° F
- Cord Length: 39"
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2°F (±1°C) from -40° to 300°F ±2% of reading from 301° to 450°F
- Dial/Lens: 2" / 50.8 mm dia. Poly-carbonate
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Power: (1) 1.5V #393
- Display Type/Size: 1.3" x .5" LCD / 33 x 12.7 mm LCD
- Ambient Operating Conditions: (Temperature, Humidity, etc.): 0 ° to 150 °F / -18 ° to 65 °C max
- Flashing HHH/HI: shorted probe or above max. temperature
- Flashing LLL/LO: Open probe or below minimum temperature
- Case Dimensions: DM450 Series: 2.97" x 1.08" / 75.4 x 27.4 mm
Model DM450 Digital Panel Mount Thermometer
DM450 Operating Instructions
The sensing element of this thermometer should be mounted but readily accessible for
cleaning. Interior fastenings should be accomplished so as to minimize projections,
ledges and recesses. Before installation, remove plastic strip to engage battery, select
Fahrenheit or Celsius units of measure by pressing the black button on the back of the
This unit is not waterproof. Do not immerse. If unit becomes wet inside, unstable
readings may occur.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I have nothing to comment. I have not received the product . according to the tracking still in customs and the forecast of reception is approximately another 30 days.
They use a very bad courier service the cheapest and most problematic.
I think they already knew and they have not corrected this.
the customers went through bad times because of this