SRH77A-E TWO Temperature Zone plus Humidity Thermo-Hygrometer by Cooper-Atkins
Brand New, Factory Fresh - Includes Full Warranty and all Standard Probes
The Cooper-Atkins SRH77A-E is a feature packed meter that consistently beats out the competition. It includes 2 temperature probes and an RH probe. The electronics are built into a rugged case. Temperature range is -40/300F (-40/150C). RH range is 10/95%. Special features include Wet Bulb, F/C, Backlight, Temperature Differential, Scan Mode and Auto Shut-off. This digital hygrometer with probe is a Value Priced Workhorse for your HVAC work. The humidity probe should not be used above 150 degrees F. We also offer the Cooper-Atkins SH66A-E for applications where multiple temperature measurements need to be taken at one time.
The SRH77A features include a backlight display for dark environments, sealed keypad which protects the instrument from spills and dust, and a battery eliminator jack. 3-Zone. Min/Max memory. The auto shut-off begins after 15 minutes of non-use or continuous ON mode. It features temperature differential between zones 1 and 2 , %RH and wet bulb.
The Constant Scan feature records the min/max temperature from three probes allowing the technician to monitor critical temperatures remotely while completing other tasks.
The SRH77A Includes: Model 1075 General Purpose Puncture Probe, Model 4011 Pipe Strap Probe, and Model 5028 Humidity Probe.
The temperature probes can be used to a maximum of 300 degrees, the humidity probe should not be used above 150 degrees F. Temperatures over 150 degrees F will damage the humidity probe. Further, if used in an environment which is smoky or where contaminants present, the humidity probe will likely be damaged. Probes that are used under any of these conditions can not be warranted.
If you have a high temperature/high humidity application, please call our Applications Engineers at 800-390-0004 x1002. The most cost effective way to determine relative humidity at high temperatures is usually to use the Wet Bulb/Dry Bulb method. Call for details.
- Backlight Backlight display
- Certifications CE, RoHS, NIST, WEEE
- Temperature Diff Temperature differential between zones 1 & 2
- Case Rugged Hard Carrying Case
- Auto Shut-off after 15 minutes of non-use or continuous ON mode
- Humidity 10 to 95% RH, 90% non-condensing
- RH % RH and Wet Bulb
- Zones 3 Zones
- Switchable °F/ °C Yes
- Memory Min / Max memory
- Warranty 5 Year Instrument Warranty, 1 Year Probe
- Calibration Factory Calibrated
- Keypad Sealed Keypad which protects instrument from spills & dust
- Temperature Range
- -40 ° to 300 °F ( -40 to 150 °C)
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.3 °F or ±0.5% Reading, whichever is greater
- Resolution 0.1 °, 1% RH
- Weight 1lb 5oz (595g)
- Dimensions 9.5" x 6.5" x 3.5" (241 mm x 165 mm x 89 mm)
- Battery Type (1) 9Volt Alkaline
- Battery Life 90 hours
- Includes: Model 1075 General Purpose Probe, 4011 Surface Probe, 5028 Humidity Probe, hard carrying/storage case, (1) 9V battery
- Optional Accessories:
- 10' (3.1 m) extension cable, Model 9010 / 50' (15.2 m) extension cable, Model 9015
- Battery eliminator, 9 VDC 100 MA regulated, Model 9317
Relative Humidity Engineering Notes:
Between 20 and 80 percent relative humidity, the accuracy is +/- 2%, and below 20 percent or above 80 percent relative humidity, the accuracy is +/- 3%.
While the temperature probes can be used to a maximum of 300 degrees, the humidity probe should not be used above 150 degrees F. Temperatures over 150 degrees F will likely damage the humidity probe.
If you have a high temperature/high humidity application, please call our Applications Engineers at 800-390-0004 x1002. The most cost effective way to determine relative humidity at high temperatures is to use the Wet Bulb/Dry Bulb method. Call for details.
aka 6T444, B003WQ9CBW, CPSRH77A-E, CPSRH77A-E,G3146656, 6T444, 34654, srh77a 2
Love it. Received quickly too!
Really good test tool, and is able to be calibrated
First rate equipment
They went out of their way to supply me with calibration certificate by email so I could have it for a report.. Really appreciate the extra few steps. Shipping was fast too