Cooper-Atkins 4DET-306 Infrared Forehead Thermometer
The 4DET-306 is an FDA approved infrared forehead thermometer is specifically designed for use on the forehead. It is a non-contact device capable of measuring people’s body temperature by detecting the intensity of infrared light emitted from the forehead. It converts the measured heat into a temperature reading displayed on the LCD.
The 4DET-306 Infrared Forehead Thermometer measures core body temperature and is designed to measure the temperature of the skin surface over the temporal artery, a major artery of the head. Body temperature changes are generally reflected sooner in the forehead than they are in other parts of the body such as oral, rectal and underarm.
- • Fast reading (approx.1 second)
- • No probe covers needed
- • Beeps when reading is complete
- • Mercury free
- • Stores 10 readings in memory
- • Automatic Shut-off4DET-306 Manufacturer’s Specifications
- Temperature Range: Infrared: 89.6° to 109.4°F (32° to 43°C)
- Object: 32° to 212°F (0° to 100°C)
- Accuracy: Forehead Mode: ±0.4°F (±0.2°C) between 95.9°F to107.6°F (35.5°C to 42°C) at 59°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C). Object Mode: ±4% or ±0.4°F (±0.2°C) whichever is greater.
- Resolution: 0.1°F/0.1°C
- Response Time: 1 second (approximately)
- Power: (2) AAA DC3V battery
- Battery Life: 6000 readings (approximately 1 year)
Dimensions (L x W x D): 6” x 1.6” x 1.7” (153 mm X 41 mm X 44 mm)
Weight (with batteries): 3 oz (84 grams)
Warranty: 1 year
UPC Code: 6970392215631