LogTag UTRED30-16 Vaccine Temperature Recorder Kit
Free Shipping! LogTag SALE Prices. Add to cart to see your price.
Log Tag UTRED30-16 Vaccine Kit
The LogTag UTRED30-16 Kit has everything you need including food-grade glycol filled buffer bottles to monitor the temperature in your office refrigerator or freezer used for storing vaccines. This digital vaccine data logger eliminates the need to manually record temperatures. Greatly simplified temperature verification and recording.
- UTRED30-16 Large Format LogTag Temperature Data Logger
- ST100K-1.5 Probe
- Wall Mount - WMB-02
- Glycol Buffer Bottle AND 60ml food-grade glycol
- 2-Year NIST Traceable, ISO17025 Compliant Certification (The CDC will not recognize any certifications longer than 2 years!)
Product Model UTRED30-16. Operating Temperature Range External Sensor Measurement Range -40°C to +99°C (-40°F to +210°F).
Operating Temperature Range -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
Rated Temperature Resolution 0.1°C or 0.1°F. Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -20°C to +40°C (-4°F to +104°F), typically ±0.3°C (0.6°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for -40°C to -20°C (-40°F to -4°F), typically ±0.5°C (0.9°F).
Better than ±0.8°C (±1.4°F) for +40°C to +70°C (+104°F to +158°F), typically ±0.7°C (1.3°F).
Better than ±1.2°C (±2.2°F) for +70°C to +99°C (+158°F to +210°F), typically ±1°C (1.8°F).
Recording Capacity 16,129 temperature readings. 67 days @ 6min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min/duration and alarm trigger statistics.
Sampling Interval Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours. Logging Start Options Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours)or specific date & time. Download Time Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds. Environmental IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung). Power Source 5V via micro USB socket or, 2 X 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 (LiMg) coin cell (backup logging function only). Battery Life Typically 12 months of operation (CR2032). AAA battery also up to 12 months.
NOTE: Typical battery life assumes 6 minute logging, day statistics are reviewed on the display no more than once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time. Download data monthly.
NOTE: Continual activation of the audible alarm will reduce the working life of the battery. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm should be cleared and reset as soon as possible.
Connection Interface USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug. Size 123mm(H) x 63mm(W) x 12.5mm(T). Weight 80g (excluding probe and AAA batteries). Case Material Polycarbonate.
- LogTag® UTRED30-16 is designed and calibrated for use with the LogTag® ST100 remote temperature probe series. Only this probe is compatible with UTRED30-16 and using any other probe type is likely to cause an error in readings.
- LogTag® ST100 sensors are designed and calibrated for interchangeability with UTRED30-16 loggers to the standard rated accuracy of the product. If a UTRED30-16 /ST100 probe combination is calibrated to a higher level of accuracy (as is possible) then care should be taken to always use the same UTRED30-16/ST100 combination for measurements as the ST100 sensor is not rated interchangeable at accuracies better than the UTRED30-16/ST100 rating in this specification.