OXPROVO Portable EKG/ECG Heart Monitoring Devices with Software Compatible with Windows ＆ Mac Detects AFib Bradycardia and Tachycardia in 30 seconds
- PORTABLE: Convenient to carry in your pocket. Record your heart rate and waveform anytime anywhere! Start checking by pressing the botton for 4 seconds.
- MORE ACCURATE: Get a medically accurate electrocardiograph trace with OXPROVO innovative technique for deeper heart health insights.
- MORE CONVENIENT: Records heart beats & up to a 30 seconds' single-channel EKG. Email it to your doctor in real time to get a further review and analysis.
- RECORDING FOR FREE: Allow you to download, save, review, manage, print your report to your softwear for free. No subscription or any other fees.
- TIPS: Considering transportation safety, the device has low power, please charge for at least 15 minutes before use.
Details: ECG Heart Rate Monitor Portable ecords Heart Rate, Rhythm & Symptoms (PC Software Compatible with Windows & Mac)
Perfect Solution For Anyone With:
The needs to monitor or capture their cardiac condition whenever it occurred.
Chronic diseases, especially coronary heart disease, chest pain, palpitations, myocarditis, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, dyspnea etc.
Family history of cardiac diseases or people who are concerned about their heart health.
The ECG analysis provides information on heart rate, rhythm and the ECG waveform. The single lead recording runs for 30 seconds and includes a multilevel display of deviations from the norm as well as the date and time of the recording, the heart rate and the short cut analysis.
How to use OXPROVO handheld monitor:
1. download the software from google cloud or our website or check the file we send you by amazon message.
2. Turn it on by holding the switch for 2 seconds,make sure the curved top touch your right index finger.other touchable area includes palm ankle chest.keep away from electronics and any RF interference.Touch lightly and it starts to records.
3 .Hold it for 30 seconds, the immediate result will show on the screen.it'll tell if it was normal or abnormal, tachycardia or bradycardia etc. It has 12 different diagnosis.
4. You can record the data and upload it onto your computer via the PC software, you will get a PDF report.You can either send the PDF report to your doctor or you can print it out.
Immediate review of analysis& Detection after 30 seconds measurement.
12 different diagnosis:
Arrhythmia - (abnormal heart rhythm, A-Fib is one of the most common arrhythmia)
Missed beat - (skipped beat, the heart's regular rhythm is interrupted by a premature beat)
Tachycardia - (heart rate too fast- above 100 bpm)
Bradycardia - (heart rate too slow- below 60 bpm)
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.0 x 1.8 inches