Preciva Digital Psychrometer Thermo-Hygrometer, LCD Mini Temperature and Humidity Meter with Dew Point and Wet Bulb Temperature Hygrometer for Industry, Agriculture, Meteorology (9V Battery Included)
- This digital Humidity & Temperature Meter & Wet Bulb Temperature Dewpoint Temperature has been designed to combine the functions of humidity meter, temperature meter, wet bulb temperature and dewpoint temperature.
- It is an ideal Humidity & Temperature Meter instrument with scores of practical applications for laboratory, industrial, engineer and professional.
- Small form factor easy to use, with a white backlit dual display LCD screen can be used in a dark environment.
- The humidity & temperature meter is for use a humidity/ semiconductor sensor.
- Dual Display Temperature & Humidity; Resolution 0.01%RH, 0.01 °C/0.01 °F，Max Hold and Data Hold Function; Auto Power Off, Disable Sleep Mode.
● Display: Large 4-1/2 dual digital LCD display
● Sensor Type: A single chip relative humidity and temperature muti sensor module comprising a calibrated digital output.
● Response Time: %RH: 10S (90% at +25 °C still air)
● Accuracy Note: Accuracy is specified for the following ambient temperature range: 64°F to 82°F (18°C to 28°C)
● Sampling Rate: 2.5 samples per second
● Polarity: Automatic, (-) negative polarity indication
● Dewpoint Temperature: -20 °C~80 °C (-4 °F~176 °F)
● Wet Bulb Temperature: 0 °C~80 °C (32 °F~176 °F)
● Operating Conditions: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); < 80% RH non-condensing.
● Storage Conditions: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C); < 80% RH non-condensing.
● Power: One standard 9V, NEDA 1604 or 6F22 battery
● Dimensions: 175 x 58 x 35 mm
● Weight: 143g
● Humidity/ Temperature Measurement Range:
● ● Humidity: 0%~100%RH
● ● Temperature: -20 °C~80 °C (-4 °F~176 °F)
● ● Resolution: 0.01%RH, 0.01°C/0.01°F
● ● Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH (at 25°C, 20%~80% RH); ±3.5%RH (At other ranges)
● ● Air Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C/±0.9°F (at 25°C); 0.8°C/±1.5°F (all other ranges)
● Do not put the sensor in the liquid or expose the sensor to sunlight
● Exposure to extreme working conditions or chemical vapor will affect the accuracy of the instrument or even damage the instrument
● When measuring the chemical vapor temperature with a sub-meter, the diffusion of chemicals in the sensor results in a decrease in instrument accuracy and sensitivity, allowing the instrument to prevent a slow recovery in a clean environment for a long time.
● 1 x Digital Psychrometer with Dew Point & Wet Bulb
● 1 x 9V Battery
● 1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.0 x 1.6 inches