TR-75WF WiFi Connected Dual Input Thermocouple Data Logger
WiFi Connected Thermocouple Data Logger made for the Cloud. Recorded data can automatically be uploaded via WiFi to the free cloud service "T&D WebStorage Service" where it can be accessed from anywhere you have a connection. It is also possible to connect the T&D TR-75WF directly to a PC via USB as well.
- Measurement Channels: Temperature 2ch
- Thermocouple Sensors: (K,J,T,S)
- Measurement Range: -199~1760°C
- Accuracy: Type K, J, T, E: ±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading) Type S, R : ±(1.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading)
- LCD Display: Measurements, Battery Level, etc.
- Logging Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Recording Intervals: 15 choices from 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Recording Mode: Endless/Onetime
- Comm Interfaces: Wireless LAN, USB
- Warning Notifications: E-mail, Software/Browser
- Power: AA Alkaline Battery x 2, AC Adaptor, PoE
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -10 to 60°C, Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
- Dimensions: H:58mm × W:78mm × D:26mm
- Battery Life: Approx. 10 days to 1 year
- Accessories: Temperature Sensor x2, AA Alkaline Battery (LR6), etc.