TR-75WF WiFi Connected Dual Input Thermocouple Data Logger
Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger made for the Cloud. Recorded data can automatically be uploaded via WiFi to the free cloud service "T&D WebStorage Service" where it can be accessed from anywhere you have a connection. It is also possible to connect directly to a PC via USB as well.
- Measurement Channels: Temperature 2ch
- Thermocouple Sensors: (K,J,T,S)
- Measurement Range: -199~1760°C
- Accuracy: Type K, J, T, E: ±(0.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading) Type S, R : ±(1.5 °C + 0.3 % of reading)
- LCD Display: Measurements, Battery Level, etc.
- Logging Capacity: 8,000 data sets
- Recording Intervals: 15 choices from 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Recording Mode: Endless/Onetime
- Comm Interfaces: Wireless LAN, USB
- Warning Notifications: E-mail, Software/Browser
- Power: AA Alkaline Battery x 2, AC Adaptor, PoE
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -10 to 60°C, Humidity: 90%RH or less (no condensation)
- Dimensions: H:58mm × W:78mm × D:26mm
- Battery Life: Approx. 10 days to 1 year
- Accessories: Temperature Sensor x2, AA Alkaline Battery (LR6), etc.