Digital Panel Thermometer (Replacement for Taylor 9900)
Great for hobby or OEM applications. In addition to the thermometer, you can
add switches and circuitry to display time*, to set minimum and maximum
temperature set points with an alarm output*, a minimum / maximum memory*
and other options!
- Display: °C or °F option available
- Measuring range: 14 °F to 230 °F (-10 °C to +110 °C *)
- 3 meter (9.9ft) external sensor probe (Temperature sensor)
- Switchable from temperature to clock display *
- If the set maximum/minimum temperature is reached, a switching output and an alarm output can be actuated. *
- Battery: 1 x 1.5 V AA battery (not included)
- Dimension of Module (W x H x D) 2.68" x 1.38" x 0.94", (68 x 35 x 24 mm)
- Display Viewing Area Size: (W x H) 1.89" x 0.71" (48 x 18 mm)
- Panel Cutout Size: (L x W) 2.35" x 0.80" (60 x 20 mm)
- Built in battery holder
Supplied with external temperature probe
* These features require additional circuitry that must be added by the end user. A schematic showing the connections to access these features is included with each thermometer. The schematic illustrates some of the practically unlimited possible uses. Download the full size instructions here.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Can’t get any better!