PM880 Digital Panel Thermometer
See our complete line of digital panel thermometers here.
Digital Panel Thermometer (Replacement for Taylor 9900)
Great for hobby or OEM applications. In addition to the thermometer, you can
add switches and circuitry to display time*, to set minimum and maximum
temperature set points with an alarm output*, a minimum / maximum memory*
and other options!
- Display: °C or °F option available
- Measuring range: 14 °F to 230 °F (-10 °C to +110 °C *)
- 3 meter (9.9ft) external sensor probe (Temperature sensor)
- Switchable from temperature to clock display *
- If the set maximum/minimum temperature is reached, a switching output and an alarm output can be actuated. *
- Battery: 1 x 1.5 V AA battery (not included)
- Dimension of Module (W x H x D) 2.68" x 1.38" x 0.94", (68 x 35 x 24 mm)
- Display Viewing Area Size: (W x H) 1.89" x 0.71" (48 x 18 mm)
- Panel Cutout Size: (L x W) 2.35" x 0.80" (60 x 20 mm)
- Built in battery holder
Supplied with external temperature probe
* These features require additional circuitry that must be added by the end user. A schematic showing the connections to access these features is included with each thermometer. The schematic illustrates some of the practically unlimited possible uses. Download the full size instructions here.
Can’t get any better!