TRIL-8 Low Temperature and Dry Ice Temperature Recorder
LogTag Sale - Add to cart to see your price!
- Records temperature from +40°C to as low as -80°C
- 'OK' & 'ALERT' Indicator with high and low customizable alarms
- 8000 reading memory capacity
- Multi-trip Dry Ice Model
- Probe-less low Temperature Recorder
|Recorder Operating Measurement Range||-80°C ~ +40°C (-112°F ~ +104°F)|
|Resolution||< than 0.1°C for -80°C ~ +0.0°C
< than 0.2°C for -0.0°C ~ +20°C
< than 0.5°C for +20°C ~ +40°C (see below)
|Accuracy||Better than ±1°C for -30°C~ +20°C
Better than ±1.2°C for -45°C~ -30°C & +20°C~+40°C
Better than ±1.7°C for -80°C~ -45°C
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 5 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s)|
|Capacity||8000 readings (16K bytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable, 1~60 minutes or 1~18 hours|
|Logging Start Options||Push button start or specific date & time.|
|Recording Indication||Flashing 'OK' indicator / flashing 'ALERT' indicator.|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (8000 readings) in less than 5 secs depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP65 (roughly equivalent to NEMA 4)|
|Power Source||3.6V low temperature chemistry Lithium battery|
|Battery Life||Storage life of up to 12 months before ‘start’.
Rated for up to 1000 hours of exposure to -80°C.
|Other Features||• Logging start by push button or specific date/time start
• Optional clearing of alert indication by push button (places inspection make at same time).
• Download inspection mark recorded in LogTag memory every time LogTag is downloaded.
• 'Prestart' fail-safe logging (records temperature data even if not started)
• Low Battery indication in software.
• Comprehensive Alert indicator configuration.
• Calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible.
Had a few questions after receiving the product and their customer service was great. They spent 15 minutes on the phone making sure all my questions were answered and I was clear on how to use the product. I would definitely purchase from this company again.