35100-J AquaTuff Waterproof Thermocouple Thermometer (NO PROBES)
Cooper-Atkins Model 35100-J
The AquaTuff 35100-J model is a high accuracy instrument designed to withstand the harsh environments in a kitchen or in food processing. The ABS housing is extremely durable and IPX7 waterproof rated. The housing is ergonomic with a tapered design and curved back to fit nicely in your hand.
The 35100-J can be used with any Type J thermocouple probe with a standard mini-connector. Cooper-Atkins offers a wide selection of probes for use in industrial and foodservice applications.
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 facility in the USA.
PROBE NOT INCLUDED
- Warranty 5 Year Instrument Warranty
- Certification CE, NSF Component, RoHS, WEEE, NIST
- Easy twist-open battery hatch
- F/C Switchable Yes
- Auto Off Yes, after 10 minutes of non-use
- Temperature Range -100° to 999°F (-73° to 537°C)
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.5F° (̴±0.3C̴°) over entire measurement range at ambient temperatures from 68°F to 86̴°F (20̴°C to 30̴°C)
- Ambient Temperature Range 32° to 122°F (0̴° to 50°C)
- Resolution 0.1°
- LCD Height .5" (12.7mm)
- Waterproof Rating IPX7 Waterproof Rated
- Housing Material ABS
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Battery Life 1800 hours
- Weight 0.3 lb (136 g) including batteries
- Dimensions 6.5" x 1.25" x 2.25" (165 mm x 31.8 mm x 57.1 mm)