- La Crosse Technology’s Atomic Projection Alarm Clock projects time and outdoor temperature on your wall or ceiling. Monitor indoor and outdoor temperature, track temperature trends, and charge your smartphone or other device with the integrated USB charging port.
- Projects time & outdoor temperature on wall or ceiling
- Projection rotates in 90 degree increments
- Projection options: (1) Default: toggle between time and temp., (2) time only, or (3) temperature only
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) & Hawaiian Time (HAT)
- Light up color display and projection with a press of a button using battery power OR continuous light with AC adapter (ON /OFF option)
- Backlight and projection settings: High, low and off
- Atomic time and date sets itself
- 12/24 hour time with minutes
- Snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: day, date
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F / °C) with trend arrow
- Low battery icon for clock & sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to122°F (0°C to 52°C)
- 1 amp USB charge port
Included TX141V3 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 300 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Display: AC6 power adaptor included; Optional 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.23" L x 1.96" W x 4.33" H
- Sensor: 2.5" L x 1.42" W x 3.98" H
PLEASE NOTE: All non-defective returns will incur a 20% restocking fee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The clock we ordered could not be dimmed sufficiently to keep it in the bedroom even on the lowest settings. LED technology is not compatible with sleep!
Just try and leap forward for daylight savings, with this pos clock you have no control, set it forward an hour and while you sleep it winds itself back, good luck getting to work on time