B2098 and B2099 Series of 2" BiMetal Stem Thermometers
Our Miljoco 2” Rear Connected Bimetal Thermometers feature rugged quality in a compact design and economical price. These tamper-proof instruments are an excellent choice when an external recalibrator or pointer adjustment are not required. The hermetically-sealed, stainless steel case prevents moisture from entering into the instrument and fogging the lens, thus allowing the operator to obtain clear, accurate readings. Variations other than those available via the option selections are available - usually with extended lead times. Call for specifics.
- CASE & RING: Hermetically sealed 300 series stainless steel.
- LENS: Double strength glass standard, with polycarbonate (250°F maximum range) optional.
- DIAL: Aluminum with white finish and black markings.
- POINTER: Black.
- RECALIBRATOR: None.
- CONNECTION: 300 series stainless steel, 1/4” NPT.
- STEM: 300 series stainless steel, Ø 0.250”.
- ACCURACY: ±1% full range (ASME B40.3 Grade A).
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C)