DPP800W MAX Digital Pocket Test Thermometer
See all of our digital pocket test thermometers here. The Cooper-Atkins DPP800W MAX Digital Pocket Test Thermometer has a Jumbo Display, 12" reach with pocket sheath and can be used to test dishwasher final rinse cycles. The DPP800W sensor is located at the end of the reduced tip, providing a quick response time of less than 6 seconds. The DPP800W-MAX has a large pocket clip with anti-microbial additive and is part of the Accurate for Life Family.
- Certifications: CE Certified, NSF Listed, WEEE Marked and RoHs Compliant
- Features : HOLD, MIN / MAX, Low Battery Indicator
- Warranty: Guaranteed Accurate for Life!
- Temperature Range: -40 ° to 450 °F (-40 ° to 232 °C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1F ° ( ±0.5C °) from 32 ° to 212 °F (0 ° to 100 °C)
- Resolution: 0.1 °
- LCD Height: 1.5" x 0.50" (38 mm x 13 mm)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 Rating Dishwasher-Safe
- Housing Material: Anti-microbial Protective Sheath & Pocket Clip
- Shaft Length: 4" (102 mm), Stainless Steel Stem
- Shaft Diameter: Reduced Tip for < 6 Second
- Battery Type: 1.5v LR44 battery Included
Precision pulp thermometer