EVT2 Temperature Data Recorder
The EVT2 Multi-Use Temperature Logger is compact and easy to use, It provides the most cost effective transport logging solution over any distance, from local to international deliveries.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor (Integral)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C / -22°F to 158°F
- Scales: °C and °F
The EVT2 Multi-Use Temperature Logger is compact and easy to use, It provides the most cost effective transport logging solution over any distance, from local to international deliveries. Use it too, in applications where simple, low cost temperature monitoring is needed.
EVT2 loggers are electronic, programmable and log data for permanent storage on a PC. Requires dedicated software and a computer interface ( EVTCRU ) to download data to a PC.
Two versions of software are available, EVSW for general use and ideal for HACCP and other quality systems, EVSWPRO which aids compliance with 21CFR Part 11.
Tested to meet EN12830:1999.
- Compact logger, ideal for multiple trips or where a separate log is required for outward return and deliveries – just download to a PC after each trip and re-use
- Pre-programmed logging sequence ready for instant use
- Internal sensor
- Memory capacity up to 3000 readings
- Critical data shown on display
- Case certified waterproof to IP67 standard
- Up to 2 year battery life
- Biocote Antimicrobial Protection
|Sensor Type||Thermistor (Integral)|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-30°C to 70°C / -22°F to 158°F|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|System Accuracy (-30°C to 70°C)||+/- 0.5°C|
|System Accuracy (-22°F to 158°F)||+/- 0.9°F|
|Channels||Single internal sensor only|
|Communications||Via infra red interface|
|Logging Frequency||Programmable between 1 second and 99 hours|
|Logging Start/Stop/LCD||Via single multi-function button|
|Internal Sensor Response Time||T90 = 15 to 30 mins in ambient air|
|Ambient Storage||-30°C to +70°C / -22°F to +158°F|
|Battery Life||Up to 2 years|
|Case Material||Food safe polycarbonate|
|LED Indicator||Red = Alarm, Green = Logger active|
|Dimensions||Length (including fixing lug) 88mm / 3.5ins, Width 80mm / 3.1ins, Depth 35mm / 1.4ins|