HG15 Hydrogage Manometer
The HG15 manometer tube is an economical solution for taking accurate pressure measurements.
- Replaces ordinary U-tube manometers
- Measures gas pressure easily and efficiently
- Direct reading, no plus or minus readings to add together as in old fashioned U-tubes
- Fills like a glass of water, no more troublesome air bubbles
- Strong magnet for mounting
- Heavy-duty construction
- Made of industrial grade, flexible PVC plastic
- Easy to use
Water Column Height: 15 in.Hose Length: 30 to 36 in.Hose Fitting: All brass
- Package Specifications =
- H: 24'' W: 3.5'' D: 0.87'' Cube: 0.0425 Weight: 5.5oz \ Weight: 0.34lbs
Alternative Part Numbers: 0681035412251, HG15, INT8819
Water tube nanometer costs less than half of a digital nanometer and works great. It is a nice tool for someone that only works on furnaces once in a while.