IR-Fi40L Professional Grade "Food Inspector" Infrared Thermometer
Professional Grade "Food Inspector" Infrared Thermometer
View our entire collection of Infrared Thermometers
Ideal for Refrigerator, Freezer and Transportation
The Fi40L is the last word when HACCP accuracy for food inspection is demanded. This is one the most advanced infrared thermometers manufactured today.
Temperature Range: -67 ° to 536 °F (-55 ° to 280 °C)
Distance-to-Spot Size Ratio of 12:1
Bright, built-in Class II laser provides easy aiming
Between 32 ° to 150 °F: ±1 °C (2 °F) with 1/10th degree resolution complying with HACCP recommendations
Below 0 °C (32 °F): ±(1 °C ± 0.1 degree/degree)
Above 65 °C (150 °F): ±1.5% of reading
* Emissivity preset for food applications
* Features a special thermopile detector for improved immunity to water vapor
* Back-lit LCD display, select °C or °F, Auto Off
* Uses 2 AAA batteries providing 180 hours of continuous use (a tremendous savings over traditional 10 hour 9 Volt batteries)
* Weight and Dimensions: 7 oz. ~ 3" x 6" x 1.5"
An important note about thermal shock:
The Fi40L maintains accuracy under widely changing environmental conditions. For a 10 °C change in ambient temperature, competitive models exhibit measurement errors of about 2 °C requiring 30 minutes to stabilize. By contrast, the Fi40L exhibits an error 3 times smaller and recovers 4 times faster.
aka lazer thermometer