IRTN40-20-WR Professional Infrared Laser Thermometer
- Laser sight for easy targeting
- Infrared Temperature Range -76 ° to 1400 °F (-60 ° to 760 °C)
- Infrared Accuracy ±2% of reading or ±2 °C
- Thermocouple Accuracy ±1% of reading or ±1 °C whichever is greater
- 0.1 ° resolution for accurate readings
- Selectable temperature units F/C
- 20:1 Distance to spot size ratio (the diameter of the measured target area increases by 1" for every 20" the thermometer is from the target)
- Emissivity (preset to 0.95) is Adjustable from 0.10 to 0.95 in 0.01 steps
- Bright large amber back-lit LCD display
- Measure modes (selectable for IR or probe) include Maximum, Minimum, Difference (Max-Min) and "Lock" for continuous temperature scanning (Lock also disables the automatic shutoff for longer term tests)
- Programmable High and Low temperature Alarms with audible "beeper"
- 2 AA batteries (included) typically provide 180 hours continuous operation
- Automatic power OFF after 1 minute (Disabled when thermometer is in Lock mode)
For air or internal temperatures, you may add a plug in thermocouple probe model 31901K Needle Probe or 31903K Air Probe. See the optional probes or choose from any of our other type K thermocouple probes.
aka lazer thermometer